Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH :c

It's so true.. SO TRUE FOR ME.

On the bright side.. her tentacool leveled up :D

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

LMFAO.

the voice just made everything so much better. 10/10

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

I absolutely love this.

OMG so many good memories xD
This was one of my most favorite games.
And I hated everything that went on in that island.
Especially the annoying snot boy.
Great job :D The art was impressive as well. Keep it up.

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

Well done.

The animation could have been better. Voice acting was decent. Humor was excellent (: I liked it. Good job, 9/10.

American Politics American Politics

Not bad..

I actually giggled here and there, so it was entertaining to watch. The message was forward and you got to your point about campaign ads. You could do better on your voice acting, the artwork was decent and could be improved. I suggest you get a better mic if you're going to keep doing cartoons because the quality is very low. The artwork is so boring.. I mean, the people were animated very well but it seems like you worked more on the people then rushed on the background, making it look.. well, boring and ugly. 7/10.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

SCHME

Voice acting, art and story line are all brilliant. I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe when pup lost his leg. But seriously.. can you give it back to him? That puppy is too cute to be missing a leg. I love every second of it & I'll be showing this to a lot of my friends for laughs. Great job :D

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Hehehehe..

Beautiful animation. Perfect choice of music. I love the acid one xD

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Oh my gawd.

Animation, story line, weapon and character designs absolutely BLEW MY MIND. The voice acting and music were excellent as well. It was a very thrilling film, I didn't look at anything else but the screen when I pressed play.

The ONLY criticism I have to give you is that the characters blended in with the background too much. It was hard to see them sometimes, so I suggest you either make the background lighter or the characters stick out more by giving them a brighter shade. I'd rather have the background be a lighter color though, since I love the character design as is. And I know you made the background dark because it took place at night, but do something so the characters don't blend in with the background. And I did notice all those cute phrases you put in the background of the train station ;D Absolutely loved it. <3

Ninja versus demon Ninja versus demon

Very well done..

The only criticism I have is that I wish there were more color or theme to the background. I love the animation and the music fit to a degree. I hope there's another one coming.

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

The Bird and Worm by The Used

I love this song, (:
I'm excited to see this series, it looks like it'll be very.. Entertaining.

Comick responds:

Thanks! :) hopefully it is!