Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Truly brilliant.

The art in this game is amazing, and the music fits with how creepy the events are. The concept it great, i like the idea of 'souls' being taken away from innocent people. I have no negative criticism for this, great job.

CatGame CatGame

*sigh

By wave 5 it starts to get really difficult.. The really big fat cats take about 5 cats to get rid of them which eats away pretty much all your ammo. Also, it's hard to aim because the slingshot is so sensitive. 8/10 GG.

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

4, 191, 085 hits

gets boring though ): it amused me that they were turtles .

The Sonik Game The Sonik Game

Hmm..

The f5 button doesn't work to replay the game. The game graphics are actually okay. The controls are easy. It's an okay game considering it's amateur work.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Good

game, i like it. I like the references, except I don't understand the Brawl one.. Good game, overall.

PuffballsUnited responds:

In Smash Bros. Brawl you trip a lot.

The Illusionist's Dream The Illusionist's Dream

Really..

I love this game, it's a shame it's so short, but nonetheless it's meaningful. The at & music fits the game very nicely but I have to say.. I wish ending wasn't so abrupt. Well done.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

hehehehe

i absolutely loved the art and sound effects.
the background music was fit this game very well.
over all, it's a very cute and fun game <3

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

Addicting

I love this game, it's so addicting. Way more fun than the normal Infectonator.
Note: If you want the coin lag to go away, go to options & set the graphic quality to low.

Find Tealy 2 Find Tealy 2

Decent..

Music was decent.
Artwork was adorable (:
& I liked the little mini game.

The game could have been longer & a little more difficult. Add more interactions in & I think more people would like it. I could tell this game was meant for kids, but I'm sure Newground members aren't under the age of 7, so make it a little more challenging & longer, then I'm sure you'll get better reviews.

Infectonator! Infectonator!